These cables are designed to make the optical node connections used in cable distribution. They are available in several configurations.
- Highly resistant to weather conditions.
- Available for most connector types, including MTP.
- Custom cable and transition lengths.
- Our watertight, heavy-duty 5/8″ feed thru UNEF connector prevents cable rotation during installation.
- Our polyurethane, PVC and Hytrel tubings and rubber boots remain flexible at low temperatures.
90° version available:
The 90° optical node cable is designed for tight spaces.
- Up to 24 fibres, available in (900 μm) and 2 mm jackets.
- 2700N/800N, cable installation and operating tension.
- Armoured or dielectric cable available.
- Custom colour and transition lengths.